What We Do
At Security 1st Title, we provide Title Insurance and Escrow Services for customers buying, selling, and refinancing their homes. We protect property rights through the careful examination of each property history to ensure they are free of liens and other title defects. We are dedicated to protecting our customers’ interest while offering the best in class customer service through the process.
Who We Want
We are looking for hard working and dedicated individuals who are interested in embarking on a new career. Whether you have previous experience in the industry or are hearing about title insurance for the first time, if you have a strong work ethic, solid customer service skills, and are willing to learn, we would like to interview you for our team.
Work Days: Monday-Friday
Paid Holidays + competitive PTO accruals
Comprehensive Benefits Package including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance, and more.
Network opportunities with realtors, lenders and other members of the industry
Valuable education and knowledge in the real estate industry providing real life benefit
Position Details – Title/Escrow Assistant
The Title/Escrow Assistant role provides support to the Escrow and Title Officers by carefully preparing each file for closing. Thorough communication, attention to detail, and strong customer service are key to success in this role. The following are examples of the day to day tasks of a Title/Escrow Assistant:
• Prepare files for closing through careful examination of title work, contracts, recorded documents, and any other applicable documentation.
• Follow up on and clear any title defects by ordering lien payoffs, gathering additional information from involved parties, and thorough research.
• Communicating with realtors, lenders, attorneys, buyers, sellers, and any other applicable parties involved in each transaction to ensure all parties are up to date on the file.
• Answer phone calls, assist walk in customers and realtors with questions as needed, and schedule real estate closings.
• Research property records, prepare closing documents, record documents, scan closing documents, and send wire transfers as needed.
• Assist the Escrow and Title Officer with any additional duties that may be requested.
• Build relationships with realtors and lenders and uphold company standards of confidentiality and excellent customer service.
• High school diploma or equivalent (required)
• The ability to obtain a State of Kansas Title Insurance License is required within your first 6 months of employment – the company will provide assistance if needed.
• Previous experience in title insurance, lending, or real estate is a plus but not required.
• Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word
• Strong customer service, communication, and attention to detail
• Dependability, strong work ethic, and punctuality are a must.
• Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast paced environment
While you’re here
Check out housing options in Lincoln County: