Walker Products Company is looking for an Office Assistant!
We are a family-owned business dedicated to the success of our customers! If you’re ready to help farmers with their grain handling and marketing needs give us a call at 785-524-4107 or apply in person at 414 S 6th St, Lincoln.
32 hours a week except during harvest times (June/July, Oct/Nov) when hours will increase and often include evenings and weekends.
A qualified applicant will need to be outgoing and friendly with a focus on customer service. Proficiency with computers, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office is preferred but not required if you have a willingness to learn. Must be organized and detail-oriented.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Answering phones
- AP/Light bookkeeping and filing
- Operating truck scale, probe, and grain testing equipment
- Learning and following office procedures
- Generating computerized grain settlements and data entry
- Grain marketing in conjunction with grain purchasing
Paid holidays, health and dental, and retirement. Pay DOE.
While you’re here
Check out housing options in Lincoln County: