Built by Lincoln resident Timothy Kyne in 1885, the Kyne House is furnished entirely with furniture and other decor from that era. One of the first limestone houses built in the county, the Kyne House is listed on the Kansas Registry of Historic Places and is part of the Lincoln County Historical Museum Complex.
Address: 214 W. Lincoln Ave, Lincoln
Listed in the Register of Historic Kansas Places: 06-30-1979
More information is available on the website: http://www.lincolncohistmuseum.com/index.html
Connect on Facebook: https://facebook.com/lchistoricalmuseum
Call or stop by the museum to learn more about Lincoln County history.