US Tower is seeking a Human Resources Assistant. This position will provide HR, payroll and administrative support to the Lincoln facility through coordinated effort with the California facility.
General Job Duties:
- Recruitment/New hire orientation process
- Administer and communicate Company policies, procedures, practices and programs in collaboration with CA HR office. Creating and distributing employee memo’s and documentation.
- Prepare and process payroll according to requirements and schedule.
- Serve as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
- Process a variety of paperwork such as insurance forms, changes in employee status, pay increases etc. in accordance with specific instruction, procedure, policy guidelines and strict timelines.
- Administer health and welfare programs, including new hire and open enrollments, qualifying event changes and terminations in collaboration with CA HR office. Assist with disability, Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment and Safety Programs.
- Ensure proper record-keeping, deductions, claims resolution and communicating benefit information and eligibility.
- Maintain computer system and electronic files by updating and entering data
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- All other duties as assigned
US Tower, located in Lincoln, Kan. and Woodlake, Calif., is a growing, progressive manufacturer of a broad spectrum of mobile, telescoping and monopole steel and aluminum towers for a wide range of communication and surveillance purposes for commercial, governmental and individual (HAM) customers.
For more information, contact: