301 S. Main Sylvan Grove
Some of the events planned for the Fair:
- Post Rock Dance Academy performance Thursday, July 16 at 5 p.m.
- Ice Cream, sponsored by the Bennington State Bank and the Lincoln County Cattleman’s Association, Thursday July 16 6-8 p.m.
- Lincoln County Commissioner Candidate Forum Friday July 17 at 5 p.m.
- Washer Contest, Friday July 17 at 5:30 (2-person teams)
- Kids Pedal Tractor Pull Friday July 17, check-in starting at 6, pull at 7. Sponsored by Farm Bureau and the Bethlehem Lutheran Church
- Ranch Rodeo Friday July 17 at 7 p.m.
- Youth and Adult Archery Competitions, Saturday July 18, registration for youth starting at 8 a.m., and registration for adults starting at 10 a.m.
- 4-H Project Sale Saturday July 18 at 10 a.m.
- Demolition Derby Saturday July 18 at 7:30 p.m.
Follow the Sylvan Grove Fair & Agricultural Association for updates on the fair activities as this week unfolds.