Dining with Diabetes
FREE 4 Session Workshop
September 9, 16, 23 & 30
5:30 – 7:30 PM
Lincoln United Methodist Church
216 N 4th St.
Lincoln, KS 67455
– Delicious meals at each session
– Tips for planning meals and snacks with delicious and healthy recipes
– Motivation and Support – connect with others who are living with diabetes
– Ideas for being more active
– Setting personal goals to manage your diabetes
– Learn new ways to make the foods you love!
Registration required by September 3rd or until class is full. To register call 785-524-4432
Ashley Svaty, Post Rock Extension Agent and Ladonna Reinert, Lincoln County Health Department