The Bank of Tescott is looking for a custodian to clean our Lincoln branch.
This candidate is required to work 10 hours a week. Monday thru Thursday, 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. and an option to work Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Are “immaculate” and “well-kept” two of your favorite words? Are you known as the neat freak among your circle of friends? If so, you may be well-suited to become our next janitor. Our company will rely on you to provide our guests and employees with a spotless interior and exterior where everything is well-ordered. You’ll become a critical component of upholding our company culture and image all while helping us to look and feel our absolute best through the ambiance of our office.
- Clean and maintain designated spaces both inside and outside of the facility on a daily basis, which includes the lobby, restrooms, offices, conference rooms, parking lot and public areas.
- Dust, scrub, vacuum, sweep, mop, and empty trash daily.
- Report maintenance issues as soon as they come to your attention.
- Maintain and stock supply rooms and bathrooms as needed.
- Make sure all doors, entrances and exits are securely closed and locked when you’re the last person to leave the building.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- A sense of hospitality, integrity, pride in your work and a love for cleanliness and organization.
- Extreme attention to the smallest detail.
- Initiative to take on tasks without being told and without being monitored.
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Knowledge of the latest OSHA safety regulations
Please go to https://www.bankoftescott.com/about-us/careers.html and apply today or stop by our Lincoln Branch location, 101 E Lincoln Ave, to pick up an application.
Position will remain open until filled.