The Lincoln Area Chamber of Commerce is organized for the purpose of advancing the commercial, industrial, economic and civic interests of the city of Lincoln Center and of Lincoln County, Kansas.
The original Article of Incorporation was filed with the State of Kansas on November 5th, 1954, however, in June of 1997 a refile Certification of Amendment was filed to change the name to the Lincoln Area Chamber of Commerce from the Lincoln Chamber of Commerce.
Our mission is to enhance the business climate of Lincoln County and the surrounding area. To work in cooperation with other organization and / or committees having similar goals and objectives.
Board Members and Officers:
- Chelsea Meyer (MarCon Pies & Mity Mart) – President
- Craig Stertz (Lincoln Farm Supply & MarCon Pies) – Vice President
- Colleen Biggs (Vista Business Group) – Treasurer
- Michelle Hair (Bank of Tescott)
- Toni Nelson (Citizens State Bank and Trust Co.)
- The second Tuesday of each month at 7:30 a.m. in the Lincoln Area Chamber of Commerce office. All meetings are open to the public.
- Kris Heinze – Office Manager
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Address: 144 East Lincoln Avenue, Lincoln, KS 67455
- Phone: 785-524-4934
- Email: [email protected]