The Marshall-Yohe House, at 316 S. Second St., in Lincoln, was constructed in 1895 by Lincoln builder Henry Casserly. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the three-story Queen Anne-style Victorian sits on a rustic native limestone foundation. The home features Lincrusta wainscoting in the main floor parlor, and an eight-foot, stained-glass stairway leading to the second floor. Original and period furnishings can be found throughout the home. Updated in the 1920s, several art deco details and indoor plumbing were added during the renovation. The garden area occupies a large space, approximately a lot and a half in size, directly behind the house. The home is open to the public by appointment.
316 S 2nd
Lincoln, KS 67455