Vista Business Group has an immediate opening for a business development manager responsible for lead generation and development.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic individual to help expand and develop our client base and enhance company growth by sourcing new leads. This position is a first point of contact for the company and must have the dedication to create and apply an effective development strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable growth by forging strong relationships with clients.
Base pay, profit sharing & full-time benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Identifying new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities.
• Making cold calls and email pitches to leads and potential clients.
• Arranging business meetings with prospective clients.
• Developing client relationships and strengthening industry partnerships.
• Maintaining valued client relationships.
• Promoting the company’s services.
Business Development Manager Requirements & Skills:
• BS/BA in business administration, accounting, finance, sales, or industry experience in a relevant field.
• Previous experience as a Business Development Manager or sales a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word and using/navigating CRM software.
• Experience in identifying profitable business opportunities and potential clients.
• Familiarity with profit & loss statements and balance sheets.
• Ability to maintain strong client relationships and establish industry partnerships.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills through email and phone
• Experience in customer support.
• Time management, organization, and planning skills.
• Teamwork/Collaboration skills.
While you’re here
Check out housing options in Lincoln County: