Vista Business Group (VBG) was founded in 2010 with a mission of investment banking and valuation advisory services to lower middle market companies.
VBG is currently searching for an Acquisitions Specialist with a desire to work in an entrepreneurial and growth-oriented organization. This position will have the opportunity to gain extensive M&A experience and work closely with senior bankers and clients throughout the deal process.
This position will be responsible for creating relationships with clients and managing the details of marketing, selling, and closing business. With the unparalleled support of our internal teams, the Acquisitions Specialist will activate on company-fed, qualified leads as well as self-generated prospects to identify potential deals and then manage and facilitate the transaction.
This person would be part of a team that provides investment banking and valuation services to companies across the U.S. Responsibilities:
• Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
• Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
• Manage deal flow for sell-side M&A advisory, buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of industries.
• Exceptional work ethic that can accommodate a demanding profession.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related business field. Or comparable experience working with book keeping, accounting or finance.
We offer our Associates an innovative and challenging place to work with camaraderie and teamwork. We are a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial culture that respects people and values talent, experience and ambition.
Vista Business Group
Mark Obermueller, President